Walk through the process of writing a synopsis of your book, from targeting your market, to adding tone, to tightening by choosing just the right words. Learn how to write the synopsis to develop your book's theme, determine what elements of plot and character should be included, choose which method to use to begin your synopsis, and format it properly.
Using movies as examples, the author provides preliminary, plot development, character development, and story outline worksheets. Learn how to complete the blank worksheets for your book, complete the checklist to ensure you have included the necessary elements in your synopsis, and study the long and short sample synopses provided for each movie discussed.
Click Here for more information
- What a synopsis is and why editors want one
- What to put in your synopsis, what to leave out and why
- How to include plot and character development, including resolution, in your synopsis
- Learn the key to a good synopsis
- Fill out the worksheets to write a synopsis of your book